Feb 19, 2019
Brendon Ayanbadejo (BA) is equally know for his prowess on the
football field as he is for his tenacity advocating for LGBT
rights. The 10 year NFL veteran & Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl
champion was the firsts professional athlete to speak out for same
sex marriage in 2009.
Currently Ayanbadejo is the area developer for Orangetheory
Fitness (OTF) Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, and Melbourne Australia.
West Coast Fitness (WCF) the parent company current boasts a
portfolio of 21 open studios, 10 locations in development, and over
20 sub franchisee locations. In 2013 BA with a self proclaimed PHD
in teamwork, won a Super Bowl, graduated from George Washington
Executive Business school, retired from the NFL, and signed a
contract with Orangetheory Fitness.
BA the entrepreneur has his sights set on 100 OTF locations
with WCF. Professionally lighting has struck twice, Ayanbadejo is
living his second dream job of a lifetime in the fitness industry
with WCF & OTF. Brendon continues to work
philanthropically with the LGBT community, the youth, and spreading
health / wellness with everyone he encounters.
BA’s greatest accomplishment is his family. The husband and
father of 2 also has 3 dogs.
Show Notes :
- What it means to be Mentally Healthy to Brendon
- Smile to make an impact on each person you meet without
expecting anything in return
- Learn to set yourself up for success and use the breath to
- Practice connections with others to spread love
- Learn, model, and repeat the things you witness from the people
you respect and look up to
- Take from your own experience and what worked to translate that
to how you interact with those around you
- Vibrational Attraction to bring the right people into your life
for ultimate expansion
- The importance of a Support system - we get farther
- How he won the Super Bowl by harnessing Love