Jan 15, 2019
Ronnie and Hailey dive into the painful losses we all experience
and how to get through those moments where we all want to give
- Losing can support you in bettering yourself because you can
learn from your losses and learn how to show up more successfully
the next time around.
- Tools to support you in getting through losing
- How you view each loss and ability to find the ways you felt
were most effective. Always giving yourself credit in the
- Taking a moment of self reflection when you lose. You have two
choices sit in the loss or you can say that didn’t go very well but
what did I learn from that experience.
- Gratitude list - writing down ten things you are grateful for
each day to shift your mood and support you in notting all the good
- How can you wake up winning every single day no matter what is
going on in your life ? Work to have an attitude check of what is
really going on in your life
- How do you show up for each loss is an opportunity for us to
- Everything in our lives is up to us and how we show up. It
takes courage, grit, confidence, and many other things. That choice
- Notice how your painful opportunities in your life have become
your greatest teachers.
- Exercise getting better and stay committed to your goals. Find
out what your vision is?
- Create your vision about you and who you want to be. Then learn
to sacrifice for your vision.
- Reflect on what your vision is, what your purpose is, and see
how you can rely on your vision or your intention to keep you going
in the moments you feel like giving up.
- In conclusion, losing is just important as winning.